Professional services Manager
Job Vacancy - 2020-03-11
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 8 years||Managerial||Full Time||Professional Service Technology Unit|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
· Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
· Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
· Project scheduling and resource management
· Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects
· Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
· Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
· Interview candidates and hire resources
· Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments
· Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
· Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
§ Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering or information systems
§ Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
§ Good understanding of company’s products and services
§ An understanding of business processes and constraints
§ Comply with department certification and education requirements as per the qualification matrix.
§ More than 8 years of professional experience
KEY COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND APTITUDE:
§ Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
§ Technical Expertise – Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
§ Customer Focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of his/her actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
§ Contributing to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
§ Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks, being watchful over a period of time.
§ Management Skills – Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
§ Leadership - Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.